If you are studying at Codaisseur, in some cases you might be eligible for child day-care allowance, so-called 'kinderopvangtoeslag'.

At this moment, Codaisseur does not offer support on obtaining these benefits, students must apply for these themselves. Proof of acceptance to the course and your contract with Codaisseur can be used to proceed with your request.

We advise you to look up information directly on the website of Dutch Tax authorities or reach out to your municipality about conditions.

See also: Is Codaisseur an accredited institution?

Did this answer your question?