International students are welcome to apply to the Codaisseur Academy.

Please note that as an international student from outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for your residence permit (including work permit). Given the housing and VISA challenges, it becomes incrementally harder for intercontinental applicants (e.g. from South America, Asia, or Africa) to participate in the Codaisseur Academy. 

Many of our international students have a residence permit based on:

  • a relationship with a spouse or (registered) partner ("partner visum"); or

  • their recent graduation from a higher educational institution in the Netherlands ("zoekjaar").

Please note that, should you not have a residence permit by the time you graduate from our Academy, you will be responsible for the (remaining) tuition fee yourself.

We advise against trying to obtain a highly skilled migrant permit outside of the "zoekjaar". As a junior developer newly graduated from our Academy, you are unlikely to meet the salary requirements imposed by the Dutch government.

Current (for the year 2020) minimum salary requirements for highly skilled migrants:

  • pursuant to zoekjaar - € 2.423 gross/month

  • younger than 30 - € 3.381 gross/month

  • older than 30 - € 4.612 gross/month

See also:

Did this answer your question?