During the admissions process, you will have to complete two tests and an interview.
- What statements are and how they consist of comments, values, keywords, expressions and operators
- How to declare a variable and how to (re)assign it a value
- How to create expressions using all sorts of operators on different data types
- How to get user input in your NodeJS program
- How to use conditionals to influence the output of your program
- How to use loops to repeat a statement multiple times
- What scope is and how to make it work in your advantage
- How to minimize code duplication by declaring and calling functions
In the Final Assignment, you will be asked to write some code. We'll then ask you to upload a screenshot of your assignment in myCodaisseur.
Now head over to our online learning platform! 🚀 Using the same email and password that you use for your MyCodaisseur environment, log in (like below!) and start learning!
The second is a basic Aptitude test. Here you will be asked to solve general knowledge and elementary mathematical questions.
During the Interview we will talk about your test results and your motivation. This is also the time to ask us any questions you still may have.
There are many other online resources available, but some of our favourites are;
Check out our other FAQ's on the subject