Should you need to quit your job, as a taxpayer in the Netherlands you might be able to get unemployment support from the Dutch government. If this is the case, you would need to provide the Unemployment services (UWV) proof of dismissal by mutual consent ("ontslag met wederzijds goedvinden"). This agreement, to be signed by you and your employer, is commonly referred to as a ā€œvaststellingsovereenkomstā€. You can find a template of such an agreement here.

See also:

Did this answer your question?